Wednesday 25 March 2015

Vintage Paris Cards


Hi bloggers, I wanted to share with you the Paris cards I have been working on over the past few weeks ready for our next workshop in April, so if you are attending and have chosen the Paris theme, you're in for a little treat. The image above shows what the 3D Pop Up Box will look like, there's an even closer view below....


Next up is the Gatefold card we will be making, I initially showed an example in the original post, however I have tweaked the design a bit to include a vintage image of Paris.....


Finally I have an accordian card to share with you, the papers are a little different as I needed to use thicker cardstock so the card isn't too flimsy! Take a look....


The April Cardmaking class is now sold out but I'm sure I will be hosting another cardmaking class in the future, perhaps some vintage Christmas cards??? I look forward to seeing those of you who are attending in April and I hope to be designing a new workshop project soon for those who haven't been able to make this workshop in April.
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment