Sunday 25 January 2015

Clipboard Memories Craft Workshop


Happy New Year bloggers! I hope you like the new look of the blog, I thought it was time for a change, although I think I still need to inject a bit more colour but for now it will do I suppose. Well I have been busy over the past few weeks trying to get some projects finished so I can finally get a workshop out there for you guys and I think this one is a perfect way to start the year. Document a memory on this fab altered clipboard and either display on a book stand or you could even hang on the wall using the hole on the back of the clip. This would look great if you had a whole series of them hanging on the wall, either photos from the same event or all different occasions.....those memories that mean the most!

If this project is right up your street then check out our workshops page for all the details and how you can book....

Here's a few more photos....




I'm already planning ideas for the next workshop so stay tuned for more workshop updates...





No comments :

Post a Comment