Thursday 13 March 2014

Vintage Book Purses & Bags




I'm not one for usually writing a post about fashion but when I saw these bags and purses by Disaster Designs, I think I fell in love. These bags and purses are in the style of an old vintage book with an illustrated front cover and a beautiful 'The End' scroll on the back of the purse/bag. They even have pretty book page lining on the inside!




I came across these beautiful new accessories when scrolling through my emails, I found an email newsletter from Source Lifestyle ( a gorgeous little shop situated at Spitalfields - a must see if you ever visit). The shop is always filled with gorgeous bags, clothes, jewellery and some household accessories. When I first saw the email I questioned whether I needed a new purse but on reflection I think I will definitely be buying one.

You can not buy from Disaster Designs direct but it does supply many of those, what I like to call, 'quirky' shops - so you shouldn't have to go too far to find one. Or why not buy from Source Lifestyle and see what else you might find!






No comments :

Post a Comment