Tuesday 24 December 2013

Day 12: Polar Express Magic


Its finally Christmas Eve, which is my most favourite day of the Christmas season. There is an air of magic around and you almost feel like a kid again, believing in something magical.

If you're a big kid like me then I am sure you would have seen the Polar Express and I have to say by far this is the most magical Christmas movie I have ever seen, with The Santa Clause (with Tim Allen) coming in second. Why not take part in the fun and print yourself out some Polar Express tickets, a hot chocolate in hand and set out on this magical journey.

There are so many more ideas out on the web and especially on Pinterest if you have young kids, so have a look and if you don't have time to put in place all the finishing touches this year, there is always next year.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments :

Post a Comment