Friday 14 June 2013

Holiday Prep


Hi bloggers, this evening me and mum are on our way to a hopefully sunny Cornwall. This year we are staying in Porth, just down from Newquay and is such a tranquil spot to stay in. We are revisiting the same apartment we have stayed in on previous occasions and it is the perfect location to reach all the different areas we hope to cover over the next week.

Today I have been adding the last bits and bobs to my craft stash that I am going to take with me as we love to do a bit of crafting whilst we are away to make the most of this creative place.


My craft stash consists of a lot of jewellery findings and embellishments as I hope to make a few vintage accessories and hopefully will design a few workshop ideas along the way. Of course I aim to blog on most days to keep you guys informed of our journey and all the vintage treasures we find. We plan to hit a lot of bootsales, junk shops and craft markets, so fingers crossed we find some beauties.

Now just the rest of the packing to get started with!

No comments :

Post a Comment