Thursday 6 June 2013

A little bit of a refresh

Hi bloggers, I hope some of you have been enjoying the sunshine this week and making the most of the dry weather to create any of those projects that need doing outside. I have been enjoying a bit of the sunshine, whilst also making a lot of small adjustments to the blog indoors with a box of tissues by my side as I have managed to catch a cold during this sunny spell, typical!

Anyway please make some time to scan down the right side bar to notice the changes. I have finally added a social bar to make it easier for you guys to follow me on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest and remember you can always send us an email. I have included a 'Labels' section so you can now find posts specific to that project area and also find examples of all our previous workshops in one place. If you are on Bloglovin you can follow me on there as well with the new added link.

Finally, and I think the most exciting news, I have now added a 'pin it' button to my images in the blog posts. So you can now hover over any image and share it via Pinterest, so what you waiting for, get pinning!

No comments :

Post a Comment