Monday 13 August 2012

A new found love

Good morning bloggers. As promised I want to share with you some of the fabric hanging hearts I have been making as I never knew I could love sewing like this. It may only be using the most basic of sewing techniques but once you get the hang of it they are so simple to make and you can do so many different designs.







I created these hearts in two different sizes, and its up to you if you want to add a lacey pocket to put a photo in. The larger hearts work best with a hanger to hang them up which you can get from Melissa Frances, whereas for the smaller hearts I tended to use a bit of twine to hang them with. If you have a stash of unwanted brooches then definitely use one at the bottom of the heart to attach a little bit of lace at the ends.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and I will be sharing some news on forthcoming trips and parties soon.



No comments :

Post a Comment