Tuesday 17 July 2012

One Day


Hi bloggers, its official, CHA Summer 2012 has begun and we are so excited for all the new craft product releases that will be coming out over the next few months. I have already started to pin my favourite product releases on my Pinterest account, so if you want to have a sneak peek into the new releases, check it out. For newbies, CHA is the Craft and Hobby Association who host two craft trade shows a year, where designers showcase their new craft releases. And I would like to say that hopefully one day we will make it to one of these trade shows and more for it is my dream to be in a massive arena surrounded by hundreds of craft stands, where would I start!

The summer trade show usually focuses on seasonal products and therefore if you want to start early on your Halloween or Christmas celebrations, you will want to get your hands on the new goodies straight away. Top designer products I would look out for are Tim Holtz, Pink Paislee, My Minds Eye, Heidi Swapp and Prima. Many of these designer websites and blogs have started showcasing their products already so also have a peruse through those.

On a different note..............


The Olympic Torch relay touched down in Crawley Town today and I am proud to say that I was on the sidelines to cheer it on. As someone who is not really into sport or too bothered about the Olympic Games, I have to say it was an experience I won't forget. Even though the Olympics in London may have its problems, I was overwhelmed with a sense of Britishness and also to be part of something big. Very proud!

No comments :

Post a Comment