Saturday 2 June 2012

Now......where was I

Hi bloggers, well it has certainly been a little while since my last post as I have been hitting the books for my end of year exams at university. Only one more exam to go now so I've decided to get back to the crafting a little early. We are starting to make plans for another workshop coming up in July and I think this one is a good one! Its a mixture of vintage craft and home decor, involving a lampshade, so much fun, can't wait. Hopefully there will be more details to come in the next week, probably after my exam on Thursday. Anyway, while I have been working hard academically, mum has been working on some craft bits and created this beautiful vintage bunting, made out of brown paper bags would you believe. It may not be colours of the Jubilee but its definitely something special.






I finished a small project yesterday which I think we could possibly do as a miniature class or as a selection of projects to do. It is a cute tart tin magnet, which has been painted, with some glitter and embellishments, looking lush next to some vintage ephermera and postcards. These would also make the perfect fridge decor at Christmas with cute christmas images inside or could even be made into hanging decorations, lovely.




I have been making some progressions today with the altered lampshades already to get ready to launch in the next few weeks. I think this one is going to produce some stunning results. My efforts so far.............



So back to it then if I want to get it finished this Bank Holiday weekend. Have a good weekend and fit in some crafting. Don't forget our facebook page for short and sweet updates and please leave a comment if you like what you see, we like to hear your feedback.

No comments :

Post a Comment