Thursday 28 June 2012

7 Gypsies Matchbox


Hi bloggers, I found another project today which I think would make a really cute workshop that I have been planning to carry out soon, so make sure you check in for more details. I came across this 7 Gypsies matchbox in Scrapbook Magic whilst we were on holiday and I had initially planned to get started with it whilst we were away however I didn't manage to get round to it. So today I pulled together lots of supplies to get creative. You can decide to either add paper to the pre-cut template that is supplied or you could draw around the template so that you can make lots more!





This matchbox kit comes with some additional cards which you can decorate and put inside the box. Perfect for storing some photos or you could even join them all up to make a mini book. Think of also decorating one and placing a gift inside for a friend, perfect!

No comments :

Post a Comment