Thursday 12 January 2012

Welcome to 2012

Hey bloggers, Happy New Year and welcome to 2012! After a long christmas break and the celebrations of the New Year its time to look forward to some great crafting. At the moment we have a few ideas in the pipeline for craft projects to do throughout the year. Would you believe that we already have our Christmas workshop project sorted already for 2012!
So last weekend I needed a crafting boost so we visited The Glitter Pot to perouse the aisles and find some crafting bits for the lead up to Valentine's day and a fresh spring start. Unfortunately I couldn't resist a pack of My Mind's Eye valentine's papers and also a new Echo Park range for Valentine's day which is simply adorable, a real must if you like making cards and romantic scrapbooks, which are a perfect present to share those loving memories. After visiting The Glitter Pot we also wondered round to The Craft Barn to check out some new stash. Didn't come out with too much but we were inspired by a porcelain tile that can be decorated to become a coaster. Here are a few pics of these clever tiles, can't wait to have a go.




I've decided to concentrate more on scrapbooking this year and endeavoured to buy the new scrapbook magazine on the market called 'Scrap 365' by the makers of The Craft Stamper. If you fancy getting into scrapbooking and need a few ideas to get you started then definitely pick up a copy at your local craft store or WH Smith. It is very relaxing and I've already finished my first 12x12 page, my mission is to fill up my 12x12 scrapbook folder by the end of the year, which I hope is definitely do-able.

So on that last note, get scrapbooking!


No comments :

Post a Comment