Wednesday 9 November 2011

Country Living Christmas Fair


Hey bloggers, today we visited the festive world of the Country Living fair which is held at the Business Design Centre in Islington. It was the first day of the event and I have to say everyone's stand looked amazing. I think I can speak for both of us when I say that we are very happy with our christmas purchases. There were many stands offering beautiful decorations, clothing, jewellery, gifts galore for the whole family. There were also a few treasured stands that were selling some vintage items such as baubles and I also managed to buy a jar full of little vintage decorations including old cake decorations and holly boughs, so quaint! I also found a woolly stocking that I was on the hunt for all day and for £6 I can't complain. All in all it was a fantastic day and if you're free over the next 4 days I would recommend you attend. Little tip - book your tickets online to save a few pounds for your purchases. Have fun!

No comments :

Post a Comment