Thursday 1 September 2011

September Spectacular


Hey bloggers, so its the beginning of September, start of a new month and new projects! First of all I just want to start by saying sorry for not posting for the past few weeks. I have been very busy outside my crafting life and the blog was kind of pushed to the back seat. But I am back in business and it feels good. So above is the flyer for our next craft workshops and there are quite a few this time. We will be hosting 2 technique classes on several Thursday evenings and then on Saturday 24th September we will be hosting 3 workshops throughout the day which are all jewellery related.
Since the Technique classes will be up first and the first of them will be next week, me and mum have been busy preparing example tag booklets with all the techniques in over the past few days and I have to say the table is a bit of a mess, but thats how I roll. My best craft work is usually a result from a messy table. I would have put a few pictures to give you a sneak peek but due to a few technical difficulties that will have to wait until next time.

I will be posting again soon and keep an eye out next week for a few technique tricks!

Until next time

Sue and Sarah


No comments :

Post a Comment