Monday 15 August 2011

It's all in the wrapping


Happy Monday bloggers! Recently I had been asked by my best friend to make her some evening invitations for her wedding, which I designed as a simple postcard design with the details on the back. I always love doing these type of favours for people because it gets my work out there and could create future orders. Anyway instead of just giving her the invitations when I was finished I decided to wrap them up in a paper bag with a design on the front, addressed to her and her fiance. When I gave it to her, her face lit up and she found such delight in the way I had wrapped the invitations that she initially didn't want to open them. However since the wrapping was so beautiful she knew that what would be inside would be just as good, so she couldn't resist any longer and had to open them. I suppose I am a bit of a perfectionist and when you have those creative juices flowing through you, you can't simply give a present in a plastic bag. So go and makes someone's day by wrapping up that present in a more unique way.

Until next time...................

Sue & Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment